Purch is a rapidly growing, constantly evolving digital content and services company that connects content and commerce. More than 100 million monthly visitors engage with our many brands—Tom’s Guide, Space.com, LiveScience, TopTenReviews, and more. The Purch B2C division seeks a head of product to bring our goal to life to help consumers research and buy the products that are best for them. You will own the vision and strategy, evangelizing for the big picture while working step by step to bring it to fruition iteratively. You will bring innovative ideas to the table and connect diverse stakeholders in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your small team of product managers will measure and understand how shoppers research and purchase products and build tools and experiences that make their purchase journey more successful.
- Define and drive the product strategy for the B2C division, crafting and communicating a compelling vision, and aligning key business partners to ensure success.
- Execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively, connecting decisions and action with customer needs and business outcomes.
- Develop and grow a team of product managers and UX designers.
- Evolve and evangelize a product culture of connections with our customers, continuous innovation, data-driven decision making, and cross-functional collaboration.
- 10+ years of product management experience on high-scale, direct to consumer digital products.
- Experience innovating new products from concept to launch and beyond.
- A passion for meeting customer needs through data-driven, iterative product development and continuous optimization.
- The ability to inspire with a compelling vision and effective strategy.
- A strategic approach to organizational growth that fosters career development and team empowerment.
- The communication skills and ability to unite passionate stakeholders.
- A scrappy attitude and passion to move forward quickly, balanced with the patience to manage complexity and drive large, multi-threaded projects to completion.