Purch is one of the fastest growing digital content and commerce company that helps 100MM+ users make better buying decisions by arming them with information and tools to make the right purchases for their needs. It’s portfolio of distinctive editorial, mobile, and shopper services brands include: Top Ten Reviews, Tom’s Guide, Tom’s Hardware, Live Science, Shop Savvy, Mobile Nations, Laptop Mag, and more.
The company’s performance and data-driven approach has attracted leading marketing partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Samsung, Dell, LG, Lenovo, and many more – and drives more than $1 billion in commerce transactions, annually.
As Programmatic Sales Manager, Purch is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded professional to drive continued advertising sales growth for the US Market. You will be expected to collaborate with marketers, agencies, trading desks, DSPs, and SSPs to establish clear performance goals that when achieved will capture an ongoing spending commitment from them and positive yield for Purch. You will report to the Director of Programmatic Sales, and will work closely with Direct Sales, Ad Operations, and Yield Management teams. Successful candidates will understand the variety of competitive promotional options available to marketers and have a proven ability to frame winning proposals. It is expected that you will have an active network of client/agency relationships and success striking deals in the manner described above. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to join a fast growing, innovative, and dynamic digital media organization.
- Generate/increase revenue of new and existing accounts to meet yearly revenue goals
- Quickly learn Purch brands, audiences, and data in order to pitch to clients based on accounts they cover
- Own, manage and develop relationships with clients (agencies, trading desks, DSPs, SSPs, etc.) through daily communication
- Grow industry relationships (client meetings, conferences) to gain marketplace expertise
- Communicate with clients via all modes of communication – email, phone, in-person
- Communicate effectively and seamlessly with Sales, Ad Operations, Product Marketing, Research, and Dev
- Pulling reports to determine appropriate pricing and assess performance for deals
- Own and manage programmatic deals from pre to post sale execution
- Develop expertise in optimizing deals toward performance and client’s KPI goals
- Track monthly and quarterly revenue projections based off reporting
- Work with programmatic team to get full understanding of Header Bidding technology
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year accredited university
- 1-2 years of Ad Operations experience
- At least 1 year of sales or account management experience within advertising industry or similar
- Experience with Google DFP or AdExchange required; Experience with OpenX, Rubicon, AppNexus, PubMatic, etc. ok
- Experience with video advertising, either at a DSP, trading desk, or agency a plus
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Header Bidding
- Experience working on display, mobile and video advertising in direct or programmatic setting
- Ability to complete RFPs from agencies and clients
- Demonstrated history of working across teams with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- History of working with agencies or agency trading desks, DSPs, SSPs
- Desire to build new business by reaching out to prospects
- Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Required travel: 15%+
Purch is a high-growth, privately held company with more than 350 employees and offices across the U.S. and Europe. For more information on Purch, visit www.purch.com or follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.