Purch is on a mission to make complex buying decisions easy. And with over 100M visits every month on sites such as Business.com, Business News Daily, BuyerZone, Tom’s Hardware, TopTenReviews, LaptopMag and Space.com, Purch is one of the largest technology and media companies in the world.
The Purch B2B division is on the hunt for a Senior UI Designer to help fuel our continued growth. We seek an enthusiastic person who wants to build experiences that help small businesses research and select the best product for them. As a Purch designer, you are a critical part of our Product Marketing team —a strategic design thinker, hands-on prototype creator, user researcher, team collaborator, and the ultimate champion for our users. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial media company building great products in a fast and iterative way for a passionate community of users.
In this role, you will:
- Create simple, intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for our users.
- Wireframe, prototype, mock and design web and app UX/UI designs in responsive desktop, tablet and mobile formats
- Produce dramatic infographics with provided content
- Build CSS and basic web pages
- Cycle regularly through phases: ideate, prototype, test, learn and repeat.
- Know and love our users, understand their pain points, listen to their feedback, stay on top of the trends that fascinate them, be their champion.
- Contribute to the overall visual brand language and user experience by collaborating with the design team on brand guidelines and our pattern library
- Participate in design team reviews/critiques at various stages of UX and visual design phases
- 5+ years of UX design experience on digital products for mobile and web, ideally in the B2B space
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, UX or a related field
- Experience with user testing, prototyping and A/B testing
- A passion for research, customer data and analysis of user feedback and behavior
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver iteratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, from strategic vision to specific details of implementation; you will sit within the Product Marketing team, but should be comfortable speaking/working with developers
- A solid understanding of brand and capability of executing on designs that support and communicate brand value
- An amazing portfolio that makes the bulk of your case. Required**
Location: Purch Boston (Waltham) Office
Salary Range: 100k – 125k