Purch is one of the world’s largest tech publishers with brands such as Tom’s Guide, AnandTech, Space.com, LaptopMag, and LiveScience under its umbrella. With billions of users and three straight years of profitable, venture-backed double digit growth, Purch is on a mission to make complex buying decisions easier for both buyers and sellers. Purch is a fun, innovative company looking for talented people who fit.
Serve as liaison and main point of contact between sales, sales planning, creative, product, engineering, and editorial teams to ensure campaign fulfillment and client satisfaction
- Responsible for collection of assets from clients, set up and monitoring, and project management of ad campaigns from launch to final reporting
- Coordinate with development and engineering teams on implementing custom sponsorships and integrations
- Support pre-sales efforts with sales planning and creative solutions teams – including inventory management, technical capabilities, and ad specs
- Advise sales and clients on best practices for campaign delivery, workflow improvement and technical
- Assist finance with internal and 3rd party delivery reporting to ensure proper revenue reconciliation
- Manage the build of custom ad experiences with rich media partners and platforms
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
- Strong knowledge of Dart for Publishers
- Ability to create, modify and troubleshoot most ad types
- Industry knowledge of third party ad serving platforms, behavioral/audience targeting, and rich media vendors
- Ability to produce reports & analyze data to make recommendations on campaign optimizations
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with the digital advertising process: RFP’s, IO’s, ad tags, creative assets, launch verification and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of online ad technology landscape including third-party servers, exchange/RTB functionality and general industry trends.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines and budgets.
- Familiarity with all common web browsers, mobile web/app functionality, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral, writing, analytical and presentation skills. Highly organized and detail- oriented, able to stay focused while also multi-tasking
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
- On call support for after-hours related emergencies on publisher sites
- Bachelor degree required
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising operations for a publisher, ad agency, or ad network
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ad serving constituent technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills. Strong excel skills is preferred.
Salary: 70k – 75k