Purch is a rapidly growing, constantly evolving digital content and services company that helps millions of people make smarter purchases. More than 100 million monthly visitors engage with our many brands—Tom’s Guide, Space.com, LiveScience, TopTenReviews, and more. The Purch B2C division seeks an enthusiastic Senior UX Designer who wants to build products that help shoppers research and select the best product for them. As a Purch product designer, you are a critical part of an agile product development squad—a strategic design thinker, hands-on prototype creator, user researcher, team collaborator, and the ultimate champion for our users. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial media company building great products in a fast and iterative way for a passionate community of users.
- Create simple, intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for our users.
- Work collaboratively within product squads/teams to define and deliver iterative products that balance the needs of users with technical constraints and business objectives.
- Produce and test great experiences by creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, user interfaces and interactions, and visual designs.
- Cycle regularly through phases: ideate, prototype, test, learn and repeat.
- Know and love our users, understand their pain points, listen to their feedback, stay on top of the trends that fascinate them, be their champion.
- Contribute to the overall visual brand language and user experience by collaborating with the design team on brand guidelines and our pattern library
- Participate in design team reviews/critiques at various stages of UX and visual design phases
- 5+ years of UX design experience on direct to consumer digital products for mobile and web.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, UX or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with Lean UX design principles and practice
- Experience with user testing, low and high fidelity prototyping and A/B testing
- A passion for research, customer data and analysis of user feedback and behavior.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver iteratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- A solid understanding of brand and capability of executing on designs that support and communicate brand value.
**Please provide link to your portfolio**